Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's New with the Willow Wood Ward Missionaries?

Please join us weekly as we add all of the missionaries in the Willow Wood Ward to the blog and just a little about what they are doing in their area of service.   Look for their pictures and a little about what they are doing and perhaps an experience or two that have been meaningful to them in the last little while.  Hopefully, we can build the missionary spirit in our ward.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making a wonderful blog for us to follow our ward missionaries!!! It is so cool and touches my heart to read the missionary letters. Their experiences and feelings often bring me to tears and help to strengthen my own testimony. The Gospel is so amazing. The depth of joy it can bring to our lives is unmeasurable. I love these missionaries and their willingness to help bring that joy to others throughout the World!

    ReplyDelete