Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman


Elder Beckman at the Baptismal Font

Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:23

ELDER BECKMAN!!!!
Hello Everyone!! How the heck are ya?? Well I am doing great this week!  It was an awesome week for me and Elder Price; we were able to kill it as an area and our zone KILLED IT THIS WEEK!!  But I will just fill ya in on some of the miracles and some fun stuff we did this week!! So be ready to be amazed!!
So this week we had a lot of cool things happen with us but I will only tell ya about a couple of them because if you really want to know you can write me a letter and ask ;)  (see what I did there) but anyways back to the story... So on Thursday we were able to go and visit some families and stuff but on our way out of this apartment complex we saw this old guy walking up stairs and he said hello to us and so we talked to him and he was a way nice guy.  His name is Tony and he is from the country, Jordan!  His name isn't really Tony, it is some long crazy name that I can't spell, little alone pronounce, so ya, I will just leave it at Tony!!  But ya, he is a sweet guy who barley speaks English, but enough to be taught!!   But ya, he came to church with us this week and loved it so he will be back next week for sure and I will give you more of an update on him later!!
But also this week our zone had 4 Baptism and it was sweet because the Baptisms are really picking up for each area, so I am stoked for that!!  But it was cool, I got to help out with a lot of them and meet everyone!   It was a lot of fun and Deanna & Anthony came to them and they are just progressing so well it is awesome!!  I love them!!
So for a fun story of the week! So to start off the story with some back ground INFO... so our apartment was trashed by someone as a joke and we were not sure what missionaries it was and so we found out that is was the Spanish elders so we were about to UNLEASH on them, ha ha ha!!  So... we had District meeting this week and it was so fun.  We found out that the Spanish missionaries were going to Cincinnati for their "Spanish" meeting and it was going to go long which gave us a lot of time to have some fun with payback!  So we got a Key from the Front office saying we locked our keys in the apartment and they gave them to us because we all look the same with our white shirts and ties!! ha ha!!  So we went to lowes and mad a copy of the key (shhh!! don't tell them) and then we went and made a huge mess!!   It was AWESOME!!   We put all of their furniture it to this one room and it was just awesome!!  We videoed the whole thing so if anyone wants to see it will be great!!
But that is just some of the fun stuff that has happened this week in my life!!  I am having a great time and loving the mission and the Cherry grove area!!  But I miss you all and hope everyone is doing good!! LOVE YA KEEP SMILING!!
Elder Beckman
                             Elder Beckman, Elder Price and other Elders enjoying an Icee!!

1 comment: