Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman




                                               Elder Price, Eddie Navone, ? and Elder Beckman

                                                      This explains the title of the letter!
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:17

 1 YEAR DOWN!!!!



Hey Everyone so if you didn't already read the email Subject I hit my YEAR MARK on Thursday!!! It was so sweet!! We had a lot of fun that you will just have to wait till I get home to hear about ha ha ha ha!!! But just know that we had a lot of fun ;)
So this week was awesome!!  We baptized Eddie Navone!   He is a way sweet 12 year old kid who is just awesome!!  I love  him... we have been teaching him for like 4 weeks and he is just awesome!!  But, ya,  that happened Saturday and while the font was filling up for ours and Elder Seegmiller's baptisms we just played the ukulele for like 2 hours!!  It was great!!  But ya, I am so excited for August!!  We are baptizing Deanna and Anthony, this sweet couple we found, and they are just awesome!  Some way fun things are happening for us in the future!!
So this last week me and Seegmiller were on exchange and we went down to this way sweet little town called New Richmond, Ohio, and it is a small boat town on the Ohio river!!  It was sweet they were having this huge festival there and there were hundreds of people all over the place so we were able to have a grand ole time!!  We took a lot of pictures and had fun with everyone!!  But after like 2 hours of talking to people we took a seat on this huge stair case that takes you down into the river and we just posted up and watched the sun go down!  But it was so funny when we were sitting there, we had so many people come up to us and ask what we were doing in shirt and ties and they all wanted to know more about the church and stuff so we taught like 3 people the first lesson with solid return appointments by just sitting and watching the river!! ha ha!!  The Church is True!! but it was an awesome time!
This last week was also Interviews with President and it was Great!!   I finally got to be interviewed ha ha!!!  He didn't have time the last two times so it has been 6 months since I was last interviewed, but it was sweet!!  We were able to talk about the zone and stuff and how I can be a better missionary ha ha!!  There is a lot of stuff I can work on!!  But I am excited to start and become that much better!! But ya, I am so glad to be here!!!! I love serving in the area that I am in right now!!
Well that is about it for me this week!!!  Sorry it wasn't super long, but I do want you all to know that I love it out here and I am as happy as can be!!  And you will all hear from me next week!! LOVE YA and Keep Smiling!!
LOVE
Elder Beckman
P.S. All of those who don't know my address, it is 4014 Vinings Drive Apt 126, Cincinnati, Ohio,  45240


                                    Elder Seegmiller and Elder Beckman enjoying the Ohio River



No comments:

Post a Comment