Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Elder Brandon Wallis



I am now serving in Los Alamos. It is awesome up here! There is a lot of work to do, and I'm very excited that I get to be a part of it. I have a new companion, his name is Elder Hatch and he is also super awesome! It's been very fun to work with him so far. Elder Hatch is waiting on a visa and I've been able to help finish his training here in NM. This area is also new! The ward up here split and they needed Missionaries to cover Los Alamos specifically. There were Sisters here but they had to split their time between here and another area. It has been very interesting and fun to help the wards get organized and to be able to work with two Bishops two Ward Mission Leaders etc. We started out with pretty much no one to teach here. We've been able to find a few investigators that look pretty promising! We're very excited about this guy named Ferman and his family. Right after our first lesson he told us that we had to come back and tell him more. The wards have also been outstanding in supporting us and willing to come teach with us. It's slow but steady right now. It's been quite a thrill to see the growth start happening.
I know this Church is true. I know that the way we are able to receive multiple spiritual witnesses of that truth is through reading and praying about the Book of Mormon. I know that I have been called by a Prophet of God to serve here in New Mexico. I love being able to share my testimony with others every single day. I pray that all of us will have a desire to share what we have been blessed with.

Thank you all for your support and love,
Elder Wallis

No comments:

Post a Comment