Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Elder Zach Benard




Hello Everyone!!


I don't remember if I told you this but HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! Ok well this week was fun, we had a stake breakfast at our church building and there were a lot of people there. We got a referral from 1st ward elders and they said she accepted to be baptized and she's praying for a date, she's also moving into our ward so we pretty much are getting a baptism handed over to us. This transfer so far is going great with E. Georgia who was also my MTC comp. We've been doing good together and he's been getting to know the area pretty well and learning how to be a DL.

At the beginning of the transfer we didn't have any food and I had 135 dollars. Now we have a lot of food and I have 30 dollars....that's supposed to last me the rest of the month?! Well I guess that's where my saving of money comes in where I hide money and it magically appears latter on when I need it. ;) My family can tell more about that...even though they'll probably just say "oh he stole from us." Nope not true, I hid 20 bucks and found it not too long ago. :)

I've been trying to learn a little of Spanish so I don't just sit there when I go on exchanges with the Spanish elders but it's not a huge priority yet. On my b-day and the 4th WE DID NOTHING!!! I did more stuff on Christmas and New years than on the 4th but oh well it's OK. It's only our countries Independence Day who really cares about that...obviously me! Anyhow I've been having a great week other than dealing with other people's problems and being stressed. The usual missionary work.

Well love you all!!
Love Elder Benard  

No comments:

Post a Comment