Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Elder Bremen Acord




Good Morning my wonderful family! How are all of you?
So last night we got a pretty interesting transfer call. I was texting President about how the attendance was in Sacrament this week and I told him that he better not call us because I really didn't want to leave. He texted back, "sinto muito" which basically means I'm sorry. Then he made us sit there and be super stressed for another hour! He then called and I refused to answer the phone, so Elder Darling answered it and started freaking out and making weird faces and stuff. Then he got off all mad and he said that we are both getting transfered to Praia to serve as the new zone leaders of the new zone in Praia. A new Island got opened up for the first time ever, Maio. And It is now part of our zone, which means that I'm going to be visiting Maio too! Sooo it super sucks that Im leaving Porto Novo, but at least I am staying with Elder Darling and we are going to be visiting Maio. The really hard part though is that our plane doesnt leave until tomorrow night, which means that our family night tonight is going to be super sad... Some people are going to be pretty upset. I had an absolutely amazing time here in Porto Novo. Easily my favorite area. We had another really good baptism on Saturday that was pretty sick. I have met soo many awesome people here and one day we HAVE to come back here and visit these people. It's weird to think now though that Praia could be one of my last areas. I'm excited, it should be a good experience, apparently we are going to be serving in this brand new branch that is kind of struggling, so we will see how that goes. We also have our mission leadership council on Wednesday this week. I won't be traveling nearly as much anymore. It should be a good transfer.
Okay, I love you family! Have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Acord

No comments:

Post a Comment