Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Elder Zach Beckman





















HOLA everyone!!!
How the heck is everyone?? Well I'm doing good!!! Thanks for caring, but wow, was this last week awesome!!! Elder Seegmiller and I did WORK this week!!!  We taught 35 LESSONS!!!! in 1 WEEK it was so sweet we were just on fire!!  But man was it a ton of work, but Seegmiller is so legit he has only been out a month and loves working hard and has such a desire to be a successfull missionary!  I love being his companion... NOT his Trainor his companion!  He doesn't need a trainer he is so good ha ha!
But this week alot of fun stuff has happened!!!  To start off with a funny story with Janet. Well we were out trying to find new people to teach and we get this call from Janet and she is freaking out on the phone saying "Guys I need your help... my daughter is coming over for dinner and I am super behind on making dinner I need you to come make dinner while I clean up the house!!!" So of course we dropped what we were doing and went right over and started cooking an awesome meal!   It was awesome ha ha but as we were cleaning up and about to leave her daughter walks in and HOLY COW!!!   She was drop dead gorgeous!!! ha ha Elder Seegmiller was like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME... WHY DO WE HAVE TO LEAVE??"  ha ha ha ah but after that we left and went and taught a bunch of scheduled appointments!!  So that was a pretty fun day!!!
Next story was a way fun service project we did!! So a less active and his non member wife call us up and say hey we need you guys to come help us move some stuff.  But it wasn't just a random family, we visit them everyweek with out fail, so I know them actually really well.. well anyway we go to help them move all of this stuff and turns out we ended up staying and helping them paint their whole upstairs!!!  It was actually way relaxing and a good time.  They fed us lunch and then we painted some more and it was funny cause Bro. Krechmur, the less active, was like... "well all I have to do now is clean out the rain gutters"... so immediately Elder Seegmiller climbed out the window and started doing it for him.  It was awesome and alot of fun believe it or not!!  I love helping people all the time! Iit makes me feel needed when people call for service!!
Well another story about Janet was we were in a lesson with a member and we get this text from her saying,     "Hey can you take me to the hospital real quick, I'm having a alergic reaction.... so we rushed over there and took her to the hospital and gave her a blessing!  It was kinda scary but exciting at the same time... so from like 6 to 9 o'clock we stayed at the hospital with her just talking and telling her about how when you are baptized and become a member of the church,  you get home teachers who are there to help you out,  so if things like this ever happen you can just call them and she thought that was a cool thing about the church and she wants to get baptized on Dec. 4th so hopefully it all works out for her... but ya we took alot of pictures and Videos through out  the week it was a lot of fun.
Well not much else has happened besides all of that, but ya just another week of working hard and Doing work!!! But ya I'm loving it out here and LOVE RICHMOND!!! The ward out here is so awesome and they just take care of us so well its awesome!!!  But just know I know the church is true and I love being a missionary... It's the greatest thing in the world!
Well until I write next week,  peace out.... LOVE YA!!
   ~ELDER~

No comments:

Post a Comment