Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Elder Bremen Acord







I have a really busy week this week, we have 4 baptisms this weekend and we have to start getting this couple ready for a wedding in a month. They are the most awesome couple ever and they are getting married and baptized the next day. Fretson and Crizolita. I don’t remember if I have told you much about them, but when we found them, they were living in this tiny rented room with their 10 month old kid Rafael. Neither of them had a job. We taught them for a little bit and when they accepted marriage, the next day, Crizolita found a job. Fretson still just stayed at home taking care of his kid. Still that one job wasn’t enough and this week their power was cut to their tiny room. Then, after teaching them the Word of Wisdom, Fretson decided to make a sacrifice and stop his habit of drinking coffee. Yesterday, he found a job. They are a miracle family. I am loving sooo much being able to teach them. My area is sweet. Okay, well, I love you guys soooo much and I hope that everything is going well for you guys back at home. Thank you all soooo much for everything you do. Have a great week! 

Love,

Elder Acord




1 comment: