Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Elder Dallin Stout





Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM

This week

     Sister Young invited us to lunch this week with Juan and Shilo. They have connected well and been really great fellowshippers for them. We invited them both to the baptism and to church but they canceled on both. So we didn't go to the baptism but we had great success that night instead! We saw a former investigator and he agreed to meet with us. His grandmother is in the hospital and asked for us to pray for her. We also met on the street a family, the parents were Jennifer and Jimmy who had met with missionaries before. We got their address and will see them soon. 
     I got my arm X-rayed again and its still messed up, but I got the splint and sling off! Elder Beus has been very helpful with everything I can't do still. 
     I know that the Lord is mindful of all his children, and that out of everyone he wants to hear from you and me. Through prayer we can come close to him and receive direction. I am very grateful for that because there is very little that I can do on my own and I am dependent on him to do this work.
     We have done lots of service helping out the women's shelter, painting Sister Skyler's front porch and random acts throughout the day. We helped a lady push her truck to a gas station who was stuck on the side of the road. We helped a "devout atheist" as he told us, fix his tree in his front yard. It was an awesome week!

Elder Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment