Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Elder Brayden Evans



This week I was reading in 2 Nephi 2 and I learned a lot pondering on the teachings of Lehi. Pretty incredible guy if you ask me. I would really like to read the lost section of the Book of Mormon that had more about his life. He really speaks for direct and simple, I like that. You can CHOOSE Eternal Life or you can CHOOSE Eternal Misery. It's crazy the measures Satan goes to to try and make us forget that. We can return with God or go with Satan after this life. There really isn't much middle ground. Think of how much happier we would be if we didn't lose sight of that. Having an Eternal Perspective is extremely Difficult. Repentence is difficult as well. One thing that I have learned in my mission is that the Grace of God is something increadibly real. The other thing that I learned is that it's not the same for everyone. It's not fair, we are all unworthy. It is a decision of the Lord when we feel the Grace of God, and it usually doesn't come all at once. It kicks in when you have that real change of heart like it talks about in Alma 5.
So is it cold back at home?? hahaha I see all of these Gringos come on Sunday to church they are so grossly white. Like it hurts my eyes to look at them. I completely forgot what cold and snow feels like.. Next winter is going to be a long one.
One of the Less Active guys we have been working with just gave me an Exercise Bike until I go home..!! haha yeahhh babby.. Never thought I would be so excited about something like that.
Well I love you guys and thank you for everything
I pray for you guys every day

Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment