Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Elder Colton Price







Transfers are on Thursday, and I will be leaving for sure.
  
I want to let you know about the power of the Atonement. It enables us to change. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and that He was willing to lay down His life for a sinner such as I. I love Him and will ever be indebted to Him. I echo James E Faust "I wonder how many drops He shed for me" Jesus truly is the Christ. He is my Friend and Brother. Because of Him I am never alone. Because of Him, you never have to be alone. He came to represent our Heavenly Father to us; how perfect a job He did. I know that God lives and that He loves us. I know this by the power of the Holy Ghost. I know that He called Joseph Smith to be His prophet in these last days. That the prophetic mantle rests upon Thomas S Monson, I have no doubt. The Spirit has whispered that truth to me as well. I know that this is the true church, founded upon the chief cornerstone Jesus Christ Himself. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have felt it enlarge my soul.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment