Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman






















Mon, 15 Sept 2014 13:44

Reds Nation!!!

Hey Everyone!!! So this last week was awesome for me!  I had so much fun doing all kinds of weird crap and we just had a blast at the Reds game and then just being with all the missionaries was so much fun, I loved it!!  But yes, I have a ton of pictures for you all, and sorry I have to send them in different messages... I can't figure out how to send them all in one big email!

So this last Monday was the REDS GAME!!! and it was so sweet!! Holy cow!!!   Even though we lost, it was so much fun!  So President Jensen (mission presidency) is super loaded rich, and he bought out two sections at the game and then we just paid him like half price for the tickets, so that was so sweet!  But man the stadium was so sweet!!  It is right next to the river and it is just awesome to see!  But it was way cool, me and Elder Gibb ( a Spanish elder) walked down to the very bottom section and some guy came up to us and was like, "Hey I'm about to leave do you guys want my seats?" ha ha!!  It was so sweet!!  His seats were like 15 rows off 1st base and then we walked down all the way to the front row after a while!   So sweet and such a cool stadium!  But ya, it was a great time!!  The Radcliife Family took us to the game and after the game we went to the Kentucky side of the river and took pictures of us with the Cincinnati Skyline in the background. But dang was that a long night!! We didn't get back home till like 11:30 p.m.  But dang it was so much fun, I can't even tell ya!

Next Story was our mission had a Social Media split day!! and if any of you know what that is... Our mission came up with it, so ya!!  But anyway, Social Media day is a day where all the missionaries focus on going out with people and having them post pictures of them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and then they Hashtag #SocialMediaSplit,  but I had all the members use #elderbeckman,  but you can try #ElderBeckman or #Elderbeckman.... I'm not sure if makes a difference, but ya, if you wanna see pictures of this guy, look up those hashtags.... But ya, it was fun!!   We did a lot of fun, weird things!!  But I really love Social Media day!!  It gives us a chance to do weird things, ha ha!! 

Well last thing I have to say is this week is transfers and I am staying here and I will be getting a new companion!! It is super sad to see Elder Price leave!  I really liked him as a companion!!  We clicked so well, and now I have to start the process all over again, but I think I will like my new companion!!   My options are pretty good.  So ya, it will all work out in the end!

But ya, I miss all of you guys and hope everything is going well!!  I'd love to hear from you guys, so if you can write back and I'll talk to ya'll next week!!

Keep Smiling

Elder Beckman





No comments:

Post a Comment