Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman





Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:23

WEDDING CRASHERS!!!.... JK more like Salvation Savers!! ;)




Hey everyone!!! This Letter is going to be pretty short because I don't have that much time to write!!  But I want you all to know that I am loving it here and I hope I never leave Cherry Grove!
But this last week was the Wedding and Baptism of Deanna & Anthony Kreiser!!!  We met them about 2 months ago, all because a less active member shared the gospel with them!!  So there is no excuse for any of you not to open your mouth because God will bless you for doing it!!  But they are the coolest family ever I am so happy to have been a part of their conversion!  I just love them so much!! The wedding was awesome!!   We basically handed it over to the church members to put on and they did such a good job it was amazing!!!  And we got to go and hang out and just be with them through this great moment! 
Next day was Sunday and they got confirmed and it was so cool to see the ward just welcome them with open arms!!  I love it here, it is like a huge ward family!  All of the members are so close they all just love each other and there is absolutely no drama! 
Last little story was LABOR DAY!!! Our mission does a finding challenge for every holiday and the zone who gets the most investigators in one day wins!!  And my zone has won the last 3 by a long shot!! ha ha!!  Yes, I know we are awesome, but this last one was really cool!!  We had a FREE CAR WASH!!  It was cool!!   We got all the elders and sister together and went to our church parking lot and we had a car wash.  While some missionaries were holding signs and some washing, there were some inside the church giving tours to people who were waiting for their car to be done!  It was so sweet!!  I didn't think so many people would come, but they just started flooding in... but it was nice because we bought pop sickles for the kids who were crying!!  But it was just a fun activity for the day!  So my Labor day weekend was way fun!  Because when you are with me, we are always having fun no matter what we do on the mission!
But ya, that was about it for the week!   I am loving it out here and if you wanna hear a very cool story about prayer, you can write me a letter and I will be sure to write you back!! I sure do love you all and hope you are all having an awesome week!!   LOVE YA!
~Keep Smiling~
Elder Beckman





             The Willow Wood Wardies sporting new car wash beards!!  Elder Beckman and Elder Price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment