Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman

                              Elder Price, President Lochinger, Elder Beckman at the airport


Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:07


LIFE OF ELDER BECKMAN

Hey everyone!!! LIFE is great here in the Great Ohio Cincinnati Mission!!!  We have had an awesome week and we are just loving being here in Cherry Grove!!  There is no better area in the mission!!  But ya, I hope you are all having a good week.  It was good to hear from some of you.... but some of you failed and don't write/email but I am still including you in the email because I still love ya!! ;)

So this week was fun!  This last Tuesday we had a unusual day... we had a baptismal interview that didn't pass because they did something but they had to get interviewed by a member of the mission presidency.  So we called President Lochinger from Dayton and he was able to fly down... yes, I said fly!  He flew in his plane down here to come give someone an interview.  You could say that is guy is loaded, but he is so awesome!!  He has only been a member since he was 30, but it is awesome!  So we picked him up from the airport and were his taxi for the rest of the day!  And when it was time to drop him off, he took us to white castle and it was awful for those of you who know what white castle is!! ha ha ha, I white castled my pants later that afternoon ;)

Next was zone conference and that was up in Montgomery (where Seegmiller is serving) and we all sat at the same table which was pretty cool, because I have been companions with everyone I was by, so that was a small world, and it was a good meeting we talked a lot about the Doctrine of Christ and how to apply it in our lives and the lives of our investigators, and holy cow it was so sweet!!  After the meeting we had a stake president meeting with President Porter and the stake president and because it was so soon President Porter took us and Seegmiller and Barnett out to eat at this awesome Korean place!!  So it was a good day!!  That is what we did from 9 in the morning till 9 at night!!  Just hanging out with President Porter all day!!

Well that is about it for the week!  Sorry that I only had like two stories for this week, but I don't really have time to write about our teaching pool because I would be here all day!!  Just know that they are all doing awesome and having a great time with us ;)  But ya, if you have any questions for me be sure to write me and ask or else I will not tell ya!!  But I miss you all and hope life is great for ya!!  LOVE YA!

~Keep Smiling~

Elder Beckman

No comments:

Post a Comment