Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman


Elder Zach Beckman and Elder Colton Price from the Willow Wood Ward serving together in Ohio....What are the chances??? 

Mon, 19 May 2014 12:16:24
Transfered AGAIN....
Hey Everyone!!!
So this week was a pretty crazy week for me!!... I got a new Companion "Elder Price" He is from Centerville Utah and is actually in my Home ward!  So ya, a small world it is!!  But it has been sweet, Elder Seegmiller is like a 5 minute drive from me and is in my zone!!  And it has just been way fun so far!!  But ya, it kind of stinks cause on like day 2 in my area I got a speeding ticket which was not fun at all!!!!  AHHH I hate it, ha ha ha but it will be ok!  I'm just never going to drive fast again!!
So this week we went on exchanges with the Maysville Elders... that is down in Kentucky!!  And their area is huge!!  It is like a 2 hour drive from one side to the other!!  So they are way out in the sticks and boonies!!!  But that was awesome to go out into the country!!  But that is when I got my ticket driving out there!...  I was driving around a bend that was 40 mph, but as you came out of it, it went right to 20 mph and I didn't see it.  Perfect hiding place for the cops.... Ya, no fun at all!
Well this area is pretty sweet! The Ward is the Cherry Grove Ward!  It is HUGE!!!! It has like 250 Active people in it so we get fed every night with out fail!!  And it is so sweet the youth in the church are super missionary minded and they all bring friends and people to lessons so we have a way fun time with them!!  Actually this week it was raining and we stopped by a members house to say hi and introduce myself and their kids were outside playing basketball in the rain, and so we said "Hey go get all your friends and we will play with you!"  So they went through the whole neighbor hood and got like 6 boys all 16 years old and we played this huge game out in the rain!!  It was so fun!  Afterwards, we then taught them all a little lesson about our church and had the member boy share his testimony!  It was an awesome experience!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Well I hope all is going to work out in this area.. I was super sad to leave my last area!!  We had so many baptisms lined up and now I have to leave, but it will be a lot of fun here too!!!
I hope you all have an awesome week!!! 

LOVE YA!
Elder Beckman



No comments:

Post a Comment