Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman

                                               A testimony of the Book of Mormon

Mon, 2 Jun 2014 12:20

My Week!


Well hello everyone how are yall doing?? I hope this last week has been a good one for ya! because it was another fun one for me!!... it always is ha ha ha life on a mission!
So this week we were able to do alot of service and have alot of fun with it!! This week we went and poured a huge Concrete Slab in someones back yard and there was only me, Elder Price and a member and his neighbor and it took like 3 hours to do but it was a lot of fun; we got super dirty and just had a good time doing service the rest of the day!! I loved it!  But it is so sweet in this area there are Snowie Stands everywhere where you can get snow cones but a member owns all of them so we as missionaries can get a free snowies every shift ha ha ha!!!  So on those days that are just way to hot to go out we can go get a snow cone and talk to people around them!!  It is awesome I love this ward!
But this week we were able to meet this new guy and he came to church with us this week and what's cool is he is a writer and so he wrote this poem about all of his spiritual questions and life long purpose!!   About himself it was sweet!!  We challenged him to read the Book of Mormon and then later that week he called us and told us that he is finished with 2 Nephi already and this book is answering all of his questions!!  It is so sweet!!  I am so excited to see how he progresses!!  I will let you know what happens!
So what else happened this week??? Well I was able to go on a lot of exchanges this week with people in the zone so that is always fun being around other missionaries!!!  I love it!!!  They are always so much fun!!!  So going to meetings and being around them all is so fun!!
But not much else really happened this week that I can remember, so I hope you all have a fun week!!  I will write a better letter next week I promise but until then keep on keepin' on and keep smilin' and have an awesome day!
LOve
Elder Beckman



No comments:

Post a Comment