Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Elder Dallin Stout



                       Elder Robinson, Santa and Elder Stout.....Have they been naughty or nice????                                                   Only Santa and the Lord know for sure!!

December 15, 2014


This week was a very eventful one, we had a church tour with Ella, Rene and Bro French. We have to push Shiloh's baptism back a little, because she needs to live the WOW (word of wisdom) for 3 weeks and she didn't quite understand it until we taught it this week. But she is solid, she said she will live it, and the law of tithing! We found a few potential investigators street contacting. We had Ella, her 2 daughters Rene/Autumn and Shiloh come to a Relief Society dinner at the church. (Its probably the only time I will ever be at one of those.) There was a good Christmas program, and they all had a great time meeting with the members. We also had a ward Christmas breakfast that we got Shiloh, Naomi and her 4 kids to come to!  Elder Robinson and I also got pictures with Santa!  It's really good to get all these people into the church building where they can feel the spirit and make friends with the members there.  Naomi could not come to church, due to a gas leak/flooded kitchen. But, she told us how her kids and she really want to get involved with the church!  Friday night, we saw the biggest Rocket launch off of Vandenburg base that they have ever had!  I got a video of it, it was absolutely amazing!  It looked like the sun rising very fast, it was like day time with the sun down!  Right after, we went to a baptism that the sisters had. Saturday, William Topete was baptized!  In a week or 2 he turns 9, so we got it done just in time!  We were both in the circle for his confirmation and Elder Robinson did the confirmation. 
     Elder Robinson and I are staying together this transfer!  I am excited to meet our new district and to be working here longer with my companion!
     I know that the gospel blesses our families and can help us grow closer together as we build them on the foundation of Christ.  This Christmas season, I would like to help as many people as I can know about this important principle, and find what the meaning of Christmas is all about.
     We have done service for Sister Schuyler this week and also Sister George. They are both older women in the ward and its good to help them where they need it.
Much love,
Elder Stout

my address is the same I didn't get transferred. 


P.S. my address is the same I didn't get transferred. 
                                            325 W. Burton Mesa Dr. #207, Lompoc, CA, 93436


No comments:

Post a Comment