Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Elder McCade Tracy



November 17, 2014 at 1:11


Another week has come and gone, much faster than the last. That's awesome! Congrats to Elle! I knew that she would do great things and give you all another opportunity to watch things from the bleachers :) Haha :) I'm happy that I'll be able to come and watch her play some volleyball when I get home! 
I saw that :) Thank you so much for doing all of this for me! I'll be getting everything taken care of from Men's Warehouse today after I'm done emailing :) I'm so excited to get these new suits :) I'll still wear my other suits, so that I don't wear through my new ones, I can't believe that it's almost time for me to go through everything and see what I want to bring home and what I want to leave out here :) I haven't put my bike in the shop yet, I'm working on getting the tires and inner tubes in before I have them tune it up and have it all nice and pretty for me to sell :)
I hear ya! Last night we had our first snow fall of the year! It was pretty cold during the middle of last week but warmed up a little bit and then dropped on Sunday afternoon after Church, it started as a little rain but then turned to snow as the night went on :) Now there's a little bit of snow on the ground and they cancelled school because of two inches of snow!!!!! I really don't want to deal with this roller coaster of cancelling school again ;) The Ward is still awesome! I'm still getting to know everyone in the Ward but things are going really good and I'm learning a lot about the people here and making a lot of connections :) The teaching pool is steadily growing, and we're still sorting through all of those who are solid and those who aren't as ready for baptism just yet. We should have at least one baptism in December just before Christmas again so I'm excited for it :) Elder Bennett and I are working really well together, teaching is really easy when I can trust the person that I'm teaching with. I learned that sometimes we have to walk through a lot of crap before we see the light and things start to get better again, the last two weeks have been a lot of ups and downs but we've seen so much good out of it. It's been mainly with one investigator and her husband, who's a returning member, his wife is named Karen. Karen has had some ups and downs during the last little while and it's affected us quite a bit with teaching her. Last night we had a great lesson with them and committed Karen to pray about Dec. 21 for a baptismal date :) She's felt the Spirit and told others what she has learned, she really feels that God is leading her in this direction and that this is true. My favorite thing about Indiana is really being so close to people again and not seeing the same people every day while we're walking or biking around :) It's a very nice change from Carrollton and being kinda isolated with only a few people that we see every single day. The week has had it's ups and downs, a lot more ups than downs though. I'm ready to get this next week rolling forward and find some new people and work with our baptismal dates more so. There are some great things getting ready to happen in Evansville and I'm blessed to be a part of it all right now :) Thank you for all the wonderful things you do to help me through all of this! Love you and miss you!
Love your Son and Missionary,
Elder McCade Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment