Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman


                       (Tavake, Me, Seegmiller, Pope... My companion right now!, Gardner, Laudi)


Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:05

Another Transfer in Cherry Grove!!

Hey everyone!!  So this last week was so AWESOME!!  It was one of the funnest weeks of my mission so far! I don't really know why, it was!!  I am just glad to have a companion that I can get along with and who is a hard worker and is just fun to be around.

So this week was transfers and I received Elder Pope from Northern California!  It is so sick because he is my "Mission Grandson," the kid I trained, trained Elder Pope!  So ya, it was a lot of fun.  Everyone at transfers was freaking out when they saw that we were together!  But he is super sweet!!  We are already having a lot of fun!! It is so great!

This week we had our ward Christmas party and I thought it would be fun, but it was actually kind of boring, not going to lie.  We all had to sit on the ground and it was just awful.  But ya, we had that, and it was pretty fun setting up all the decorations and snacking on the food as they were setting it up.  But other than that, we just sat around and talked to people who were there.  Which cool story,.... a member in the ward brought an actual nun to the party!! Ha ha!!  It was their kids teacher, and they invited her, and she came!  So that was pretty awesome!  We have such a sweet ward when it comes to missionary work.

Well this week were able to teach Richard!, one of our investigators who is getting baptized this next week, and he is so awesome!!  He was having a hard time giving up smoking, but he is making it happen!  So I will have to send you guys pictures next week of the baptism!!  But ya, I will keep you posted on what else is happening this next week, but other than that, you will just have to wait and see what happens next week!!

Hope all is going well for you this week! Miss and love you guys!!!

~Keep Smiling~ 
Thee Elder Beckman

Elder Beckman










Here is a picture of my Posterity on the mission!! 
(Tavake, Me, Seegmiller, Pope... My companion right now!, Gardner, Laudi)
(Dad, Me, Son, Grandson, Great Grandson, Great Grandson,)















No comments:

Post a Comment