Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Elder James Hadley



Here is a letter from Jimmy. He is doing so well and loving his mission as you will see from this letter. He has been out for 11 months already!!


Oct. 20, 2014

The first thing I want to say is that we are seeing so many miracles. IT'S SO AWESOME. I'm dead serious. So we are teaching about 25 GOOD people right now. And half of them are all family members of Rodrigo. We are teaching FAMILIES, nothing is better than teaching parents and kids together. Teaching so simple that the kids can understand the truths of the Gospel. And then doing magic tricks and stuff. Wow, I sound so much like a missionary.

But yeah, so this might be my last week here, which is a tiny bit hard, because really when I got here, well, there was nothing, and I have worked so hard and now, well, next change they are going to baptize at least 15 people I'm sure. I've never seen this much success in my mission yet, we have been SO BLESSED with the best people. But yeah, I really don't want to leave but if I have to I will. I'm not here for my own sake, other Elder's will get to baptize those people. But really it would be better if I stayed.

So yeah, it's so exciting, we should have 2 baptisms this week, we are going to do it, a Grandma and her granddaughter. I'm super excited.

So really I'm just here working so hard loving working with Elder Anderson, he is super amazing. And well enjoying every second. Honestly family and friends, don't take this bad, but I don't really miss you that much, I don't really have time to miss people and I just don't feel sad or anything. Its a super good thing. I still care about all of you a ton,  don't worry.

Thanks a ton I LOVE YOU ALL. 

Elder Jim Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment