Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Elder Zach Beckman




Hey everyone well these last two weeks have been nuts so many crazy things going on in the mission and not alot of time to email and other fun things like that!! But I finally have a full P-day where I can send a email home!

Well this last week I had the chance to go down to Louisville, Kentucky to go to the temple with my whole zone which was stellar!!! It was so fun I loved that. President and Sister Porter got to come to and that just made the trip that much more fun! So on the way home we got to stop at this way nice Restaurant Called the Montgomery Inn and it is this way sick place that is on the Ohio River in Cincinnati and I guess it is like a way famous Ribs place that all of the star athletes go to and they all leave their signed jerseys when they leave so there is a ton of stuff but the members paid for us to go there and they bought us these way awesome ribs and it was just an awesome day on my mission!!  I will never forget!!! Getting to go down Cincinnati and see the city and all of this fun stuff after going to the temple was way awesome!!!


So being the Zone leader Right now is pretty fun because our zone is the smallest zone and we get to do alot more things together.  So today we are all going to the church and playing basketball!!  That will be fun!!  The assistants Elder Bell and Benivedes are coming too and it is fun because Bell is from Bountiful and played basketball and we know all of the same kids and it is way fun to be with those guys! But this week in the mission our zone had the most people at church and we are the smallest zone so it was sweet to see that!!! But there is a little bit of drama going on in University of Cincinnati YSA Branch... and so we have to go down there and try and solve everything that is going down all the time and that is not as bad as it sounds because we get to be on campus and stuff so that is way sweet to talk to all of the kids... LOVE IT!

But what else happened... Well this Sunday we were talking to the sister training leaders in the parking lot about some random stuff and all of a sudden I see this cane go flying across the air... and I'm like what the heck??? then I see this old Grandma do the most Dramatic fall of her life and it was nuts she hit her head on the curb and I was like O SHHOOOTT!! and we ran over there to help her up and make sure she was still alive and stuff and she hopped back up like nothing even happened!! It was nuts!!  I have never seen a stronger old lady than that woman!! But that was just a random short story for you that happened this week!!

But We are teaching this ex-communicated member that wants to get back involved in the church and stuff and he had us over for a way nice BBQ at his parents house and stuff so we had this way sweet lesson with him and now we are going to teach him the lessons again, but he is sweet and really trying to change his life around!!!

Well there is not much more to say sorry! it does not have alot of info about my week but that's all I got for right now and if you wanna know more you can write me a letter or email me personally!!! But ya, I hope you all had a great week I miss you all and love ya so much!!!
LOVE!!!

Elder Beckman

No comments:

Post a Comment