Come Follow Me

Come Follow Me
"And he saith unto them, "Come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." (Matt. 4:19) As the New Year begins, we, the members of the Willow Wood Ward, invite you to Come and Follow Him!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Elder Colton Richins


Mom,
I'm sorry but you know that transfer day emails are always lame! I am losing my comp. To answer your question I really did like him. We had some great times together and it was super fun. We had some CRAZY adventures. It was just really hard to do missionary work with him. He didn't really want to do it. But anyways...not important. I will miss him. He's a great guy. My new comp though....is Elder Wilson! What are the odds? hahahaha. I'm so freakin pumped. We are gonna do work! I talked to him on the phone last night and we are gonna make lots of plans to change this area! I am so excited! I really hope that we have lots of success together. 3 more transfers and this is our final hurrah! So we want to give everything we've got! We may end our missions together! That would be so awesome. So I'm still branch president and he is taking District leader away from me (THANK GOODNESS!) And that is the news for me.
Yesterday I was in meetings ALL DAY LONG. I was in the chapel from 8 in the morning until close to 8 at night. Longest day of my life. We had branch conference and I was with district leaders all day. The leadership in the district is incredible! I received about 3 hours of church financial training and MLS. He told me that I kinda just have to play around on MLS to get to know it...ha. He thinks that I have time to "play around" on MLS. I'll try. But I don't think I'll be able to become professional with it. Anyways. It was a good experience. and I am stoked. So that is about all I have time to say today. Pray for me and Elder Wilson. We have such high hopes for these next 2-3 transfers! Miracles are bound to happen! Thanks for all of your love and support! 
Elder Colton Wayne Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment